National Bowen Therapy Training
Philosophy towards training:
Keep it simple, keep it sharp, and don’t overload the students.
Why take training from Bowen Therapy Training?
- We teach Bowen basics over a three-day weekend, making it easy for professionals to attend.
- We only charge $895 for the entire basic program.
- At the end of the course, you will receive a book of course materials and a DVD.
- Experienced instructors make the classes well-managed for optimal learning.
Why be a Bowen practitioner?
Pure Relaxation and Stress Release.
- Revolutionary soft-touch therapy without the exertion of deep massage. This means you can stay in the business longer.
- Increase profitibility: you can serve more than one patient at the same time.
- Clinically proven results that deal with stress, injuries and chronic conditions such as Sexual Disfunction, Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Arthritis, etc.
- Happy and Relaxed Stress-Free Clients = REPEAT BUSINESS
Please contact Dr. Gene Hummel at firstname.lastname@example.org
You bet, and a good one at that. Seeing more than one client at a time increases your profitability.
- Why Bowen rather than something else?
Bowen works on the very young as well as the very old, and they don’t need to take their clothes off.
Bowen is easy to learn and can be a great addition to your current practice. Even people wanting to learn the moves to help their family members are welcome to attend!
- Massage Therapists
- Holistic Nurse Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Naturopathic Doctors
- Natural Health Leaning MDs
- People Who Wish to Help Family Members